Visual artist interested in how we relate to new media and the Internet. I actively participate in projects that promote Free/Libre Culture in a collaborative way and work with projects and communities around data as artistic material, creative programming, digital narratives and live technologies. Several of the topics I work with are:
- Privacy, Control, Surveillance
- Dismantling the technocapitalist discourse
- P2P, decentralization, Fediverse
- Digital activism, guerrilla communication, bots, ad/hoc websites.
I identify myself not as an individual artist, but as an artist who works collaboratively, participating in transdisciplinary communities and collectives:
- AvFloss, an audiovisual working group with free technologies
- Dio3Stu, laboratory dedicated to the creation of electrical instruments and sound experimentation
- Creative Coding Madrid, meeting of people interested in creative programming.